Windows 10 includes a lot of personalizations and options including taskbar adjustments, but if you want to make your task-bar completely transparent or blurry you need to use a third party application called Transparent TB. If you want to try it follow this tutorial.
1. First of all you need to download Transparent TB application.
Once download is completed.
2. Then extract it to your destination of choice (best is on the desktop), and just double click it to open.
3. After setup have been completed, the task-bar will automatically be blurry, you can also change the settings to set it to pure transparency by going to your quick launch icons and just click on the application and you can set it to blurry, clear and exit the program.
How to Launch at Startup:
If you want to set this program to start automatically with windows you can easily
1. do it by right clicking on start button and click on Run.
2. Just type in shell:startup and click Ok.
Now you can restart your computer and try it.
If you want to delete it:
Just go to startup folder again (Step 2 earlier) and delete the shortcut and restart your computer.
That’s all for this tutorial… Did This tutorial work for you?